Do you want to bring a new car, or a home or some other personal thing that you have cherished for so long? You want to take a loan but you weren’t approved. You know the reason, that is credit score! But what is that! I shall not only tell you the details of your credit score but also how you can improve it and successfully get a loan.
Now, lemme tell you what a credit score is. A credit score tells you about your past credit behavior. It depends on your past record regarding credits.
Here are some of the ways to fix your poor credit score. Let’s know the details of each point.
- Analyzing Your Credit Reports: To improve your score, the first step should be knowing your strengths and weaknesses. It could be done by checking your credit history and not committing the same mistake that can probably decrease your score.
- Get hold of your debts: Payment history has a massive impact on your present credit score. That’s why it is always advisable to pay off your debts to improve your credit score. Moreover, your Credit usage, Age of credit accounts, and many more together affect your present score.
- Focus on 30% Credit Utilization or even Less: On credit cards, you are given a limit of portion. Make sure to use a maximum of 30 percent to improve your score drastically, as it is one of the most important factors in FICO credit score calculations.
- Poor arrangement of Credit File: A massive portion of America has a thin credit file. Actually having a thin credit file means either you don’t have enough credit history or no history at all. Henceforth, you have to show a good credit history to earn good marks.
- Keep Old Accounts Open: In reality, the more likely you appear to lenders, the more score you gain. Keep your old bank account open, have a moderate sum of money deposited in the account.
Bonus: These are some of the hard work you have to do to improve your credit score. Make sure to clear all your debts and have a clear credit background. Apart from these, use Credit Monitoring to Track Your Progress. Finally, get the loan sanctioned and fulfill your dream.
You can now manage your credit card services at one place on MyAccountAccess.